If the visitor / user wishes to register in the service / s of www.farmaki.gr agrees to:
1) provides true, accurate, valid and complete information regarding the information requested by www.farmaki.gr in the relevant requests for access to its contents / services,
2) maintains and diligently updates its registration data in order to maintain true, accurate, valid, up-to-date and complete information.
www.farmaki.gr reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently suspend part or all of its services with or without notice to users / members.
www.farmaki.gr is obliged to inform its potential customers about:
1) The essential characteristics of the good,
2) The price,
3) The quantity and shipping costs,
4) Value added tax if it is not included in the price,
5) The method of payment,
6) The way of delivery and execution,
7) The duration of the offer or price and
8) The right of withdrawal.
Access to the pages / services of www.farmaki.gr does not imply any additional costs other than the current tariff regime for general Internet access as set up by the competent providers (ISPs) and paid to them only.
The above terms and conditions of use of www.farmaki.gr, as well as any modification thereof, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, the law of the European Union and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from the present, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between www.farmaki.gr and the visitor / user of its pages and services and binds only them. No modification of these terms will be considered and will not form part of this agreement unless it has been formulated in writing and incorporated into it.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user / visitor of the online store www.farmaki.gr is obliged:
1. Not to use the network of the online store www.farmaki.gr for the execution of acts, which may result in the criminal prosecution or the initiation of any civil or administrative procedure against www.farmaki.gr for acts, which Indicatively but not exclusively refer to the Penal Code, Special Criminal Laws, Telecommunications Legislation, Personal Data Protection Legislation as well as the relevant provisions or directives of the European Union or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Personal Data Protection Authority and any another Public or Administrative Authority and Service.
2. Do not violate anyonein the form of Third Party Copyright.
3.Member States OBSERVED ADHERE TO CURRENT RULES AND TERMS OF ELECTRONIC STORE www.farmaki.gr AND ALSO TO THE CURRENT RULES PRIVACY OF USERS OR / AND GUEST OF website automatically.
4. To provide complete and correct registration details which are registered during the registration and for which information can be provided.
5. To update his Registration Details so that they correspond to his true current personal details. In the event that inaccuracies are found in the Customer registration details, www.farmaki.gr has the right to deactivate the Customer account immediately.
6. To keep secrets and not to reveal to third parties his ID name and password (Username, Password) in the services of www.farmaki.gr. It is also obliged to IMMEDIATELY inform the online store via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, for any unauthorized use of the code and its password.
7. Confirm that he has logged out of his account at the end of each session.
8. To provide correct Payment and Delivery Information for the orders placed in the online store www.farmaki.gr
The management and protection of the personal data of the user / visitor of the services of the Website, is subject to the terms of this section as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as completed with the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC).
In case the users of the Website voluntarily provide any personal data through it (eg, name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), the Company may collect them in a File and process them for their intended purpose.
The Company may store and process the personal data of the users / visitors of the Website only if this data is provided voluntarily by its users for the following purposes:
- Provision of services selected by users / visitors through this Website (eg making purchases from its online store, participation in competitions).
- Quality service to users / visitors and improvement through this information, the Company's products and services.
- Information on new products and services as well as on the existing offers, after the consent of the users.
- Advertising of the Company's products, future communication with users, conducting market research, or in any way promoting the Company's products remotely, with the prior consent of users.
The user / visitor of the Website guarantees for the truth and the authenticity of the personal data that he submits to the Company as well as for the very right of their submission.
The user / visitor addressed in writing to www.farmaki.gr, has the right to be informed about his personal data kept by him, the right to object and correct them as well as the right to withdraw his consent for the processing of personal data concerning him at any time according to the current legislation (articles 11 to 13 of law 2472/1997).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user / member can contact farmaki.gr at any time and free of charge in order to cross-check the existence of his personal account, its correction, change or deletion as well as his exclusion from receiving electronic information messages. When updating personal information, farmaki.gr may ask the user / member to verify his / her identity before he / she can satisfy his / her request. Visitors / users of the Website who are minors do not have the right to register as members and therefore have no obligation to submit their personal information. The account holder on the Website (member) is fully responsible for any use and maintenance of confidentiality and security of his password and must immediately notify farmaki.gr of any use of his account by an unauthorized third party as well as any other case of violation of his electronic account. Farmaki.gr operates in accordance with current Greek and EU legislation and has adopted procedures that protect the personal data provided by the user / member through the Website, for as long as he is registered in its services. Only authorized officials have access to them whenever necessary. These data are deleted after the end of the transaction in any way.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Intellectual property is acquired without any formality and without the need for a clause prohibiting its insults. The Website and its Content is the intellectual and industrial property of the Company and is subject to protection of the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law. The Content of the Website includes all trademarks, insignia, patents, names, texts, images, graphics, drawings, photographs, programs, information material of any kind, data, software, unless otherwise stated for specific rights of third parties.
It is pointed out that according to Law 2121/1993 (as amended and in force today), the Bern International Convention (ratified by Law 100/1975) and the relevant provisions on the protection of intellectual property on the Internet, it is expressly prohibited any form of copying, modification, interference, transfer, distribution, resale, lease, republishing, reproduction, retransmission in electronic or mechanical form, storage, printing, production of work, download by anyone or misleading the public about the actual entity of the Content of the Website. Products, services, brand, trademarks or insignia of third parties that appear on the Company's Website, are the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who also bear the relevant responsibility.
Name: FARMAKI IOANNA K SIA EE
DOU: A PIRAEUS
FULL NUMBER: 44773807000